Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blog revival - New gardening video!

I have been neglecting my blog, can you tell? I have many pictures to show, and my garden is doing great (except for my tomatoes - a story for another day). What would be a better way to revive this blog than with a new episode of A's Gardening show!

tiny disclaimer - succulents are not my thing. A has become interested in them, and the information he provides in this video is true to the best of his knowledge and understanding of how it all works. I'm pretty sure it's a combination of stuff he has read, and stuff he has heard from his Aunt (who is an avid succulent collector).

Enjoy!

Angel's cactus cuttings from Suzanne Mireles on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!!! I think it's great he shows so much interest in gardening and takes initiative.

    ReplyDelete